Dawn 5/365
My only task this morning was to buy a new duvet and cover for theguest bed since we have visitors staying tonight....
So where did we find me? Trying on these fucking hot shoes with my
daughter taking pictures and asking me " how much
longer?"
I didn't buy them, but on payday, I will be back to purchase these
beauties and their partners in royal blue!

13 comments:
OMG I LOVE those shoes!! SO CUTE
LOVE THEM!!!!! Please tell me where!!!!!
me likey!
Winners - which is like the TJ Maxx or Marshalls of Canada. Em would have ratted me out to her father - buying three pairs of shoes instead of the duvet and cover!
I am sneaking back this week to make them mine...Just owning them will make me happy and when I walk into class with a black skirt and hot pink sweater (!) I will be the coolest professor ever!
holy whoa! LOVE those and the keens next to them :P
Those are completely badass.
Yes Moxie.
I am nothing if not a woman of diametrically opposed tastes.
I can rock the badass heels AND the crunchy hippie shoes.
Those shoes rock.
I could never walk or stand in them....but I still love the way they look. And I really love the "Em would rat me out" response because I am always all "We don't need to tell your father about the price of...."
No kidding. Those *do* rock. And it's been too long since I bought a pair of shoes that aren't so versatile. I may, too, come payday.
You can go ahead and ship a size 9-1/2 of both red and blue to Buford.
Ah Christine, I long for the day when Em will co-conspire with me, instead of immediately blab that "MOMMY JUST BOUGHT THREE PAIRS OF SHOES! SEEEEE!!!!"
What age does this happen? 12? 13?
Those shoes are frigging gorgeous!! They look BEAUTIFUL on you! Who made them?
Post a Comment