I have a filler pic I'm going to submit soon of a whole pile of zukes that big on my counter. We let them grow that big and I grate them up and make zucchini bread out of them.
This is what I'm going to make the chocolate zucchini cake out of.No, ladies, it doesn't come with batteries. Sorry.
I have NEVER heard of chocolate zucchini cake! Sounds yummy.
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
3 comments:
I have a filler pic I'm going to submit soon of a whole pile of zukes that big on my counter. We let them grow that big and I grate them up and make zucchini bread out of them.
This is what I'm going to make the chocolate zucchini cake out of.
No, ladies, it doesn't come with batteries. Sorry.
I have NEVER heard of chocolate zucchini cake! Sounds yummy.
Post a Comment