
This is still kind of hard for me, I admit. My ex-husband and his wife -
they seem happy and well-matched, and I'm glad, because he deserves that
much. It was my choice to end the marriage, but every once in a while it's
still hard to see somebody else holding the hand I once planned to hold
forever.
5 comments:
Wow, poignant story and picture. It's great that you're happy for him and can move on, while recognizing your own feelings, even if they are just in the moment.
It's times like these when you realize what a big change it is. Sorry this was hard for you. Your last sentence says it all.
Sometimes Erica , I think that this is what love really is - loving enough to know that you weren't right for each other.
Bless your heart...that is a hard thing I know. It tugged at my heart strings for you.
thank you so much for posting this photo - I think it is incredibly moving and real.
Post a Comment