Erica 2/365


Yes, it's just an average toilet. But one i took out, along with the
sink in the main level half bath, so we could put laminate down. It
was taking us forever to get around to putting the bathroom back
together, so tonight while Scott was at work and the kids were asleep,
I put the toilet and the sink back in, all by myself, having only the
practical experience and know-how I gained by un-plumbing them a month ago.
I also installed two new light fixtures, my first electrical
project. Success! I was quite proud of myself. Next up: baseboards.

5 comments:

AMmom78 September 3, 2009 at 1:13 PM  

You go, girl! I'm impressed.

Anonymous September 3, 2009 at 1:27 PM  

Yeah!! Awesome! See, we girls can do home repair stuff....

Pam September 3, 2009 at 1:42 PM  

Fantastic!

Jen @queenofhaiku September 3, 2009 at 7:01 PM  

Yay for you!
Nice work. :)

Anonymous September 4, 2009 at 5:00 PM  

Thanks, guys! It's an empowering feeling, for sure!

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP