Cole, keeping Brenna's crate "warm" for her. Brenna goes to the vet to get her vaccinations updated today and goes to her new home tomorrow. Probably another reason for my mood this week.
We found a new home for our cat Fluffer a few years ago. I specifically picked the lady, she was a woman with agoraphobia who rarely ever left her house for more than a few minutes at a time. She sends me emails about Fluffer and tells me how Fluffer talks to her and they share dinner every night.
The companionship has helped her so much, and I know Fluffer is so much happier to be there then here.
I tell you what though, I cried myself into a fullblown headache they day I said goodbye to her.
1 comments:
We found a new home for our cat Fluffer a few years ago. I specifically picked the lady, she was a woman with agoraphobia who rarely ever left her house for more than a few minutes at a time. She sends me emails about Fluffer and tells me how Fluffer talks to her and they share dinner every night.
The companionship has helped her so much, and I know Fluffer is so much happier to be there then here.
I tell you what though, I cried myself into a fullblown headache they day I said goodbye to her.
Post a Comment