Jacinthe 2/365


These are my two sons and we were going to my mom's house. I thought that it will make me a little bit of exercise, you know just a little walk in Quebec City. Just one or two hills... I can assure you that it is the last time I'm going to push them. Next times, they are going to walk.They were so heavy. 70 pounds of boys . Sometimes I hate myself...

3 comments:

adrienne September 2, 2009 at 5:17 PM  

i have a hard time with my own 55 pounders- i try bribing them to push me sometimes ;)

Dawn September 2, 2009 at 5:57 PM  

You crazy woman! You know it is a city on hills!

Jacinthe September 3, 2009 at 1:17 PM  

I know but the last ime I used the carrier was in spring. Since then the boys grew up, and the mama lost strength...

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP