Jamie 25/365

Posted on my blog this morning how I thought things were looking up. Went to
my Drs appt only to find that my blood counts have plummeted (really
low!!)...red and white. It explains the headaches, shortness of breath and
being so damn tired. They are talking transfusion for red and this
medication in the form of a shot for the white. I have to travel to a
hospital 45 min away at 8am tomorrow morning (then drive back to go to
work) and Sunday morning to get both so that I am hopefully well enough to
have the internal radiation on Monday as planned......*Cancer can kiss my
ass!!!!*

4 comments:
oh jamie- i am so sorry you're going through this. thinking about you lots lady!
ugh, that doesn't sound like any fun, but keeping my fingers crossed that everything goes according to plan.
Hello, You dont know me. I was just surfing along and came across your post I just wanted to wish you well. I'm sorry for what your going threw. It just so happens i'm signed up to participate in a 10k walk tommorow morning. I will keep you in my thoughts.
Sincerly. B. Holland
Oceanbloo2@msn.com
Oh no! I hated Neupogen!! Good luck to you! Have you ever had to take it before?
Post a Comment