Jen 28/365


I knit in the waiting room while my son had a dr's appointment this morning,

I knit on the porch sitting beside my hubby during the afternoon,
I knit on the soccer field while while watching my youngest before dinner.
Knitting is such an act of faith - that thousands of tiny stitches will
someday become a sweater.

6 comments:

Bridget September 29, 2009 at 12:00 PM  

It's beautiful....and such an act of faith and commitment like you said. I watch women on the train knit. It mesmerizes me.

nicole from envisage September 29, 2009 at 1:32 PM  

i'd love to learn to knit!

nicole from envisage September 29, 2009 at 1:32 PM  

beautiful color, by the way

Lara September 29, 2009 at 4:29 PM  

I've never had the patience to do a whole sweater. I make hats and scarves and small things, but I can't pull together a sweater. yet. Maybe one day.

Reenie September 29, 2009 at 8:56 PM  

This is lovely.

Judy September 30, 2009 at 3:30 PM  

I love to knit as well, especially socks. My daughters call them "mommy socks" and look for them every Christmas. I like to knit them for myself too.

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP