Jen 29/365

When we found this dog at the shelter, the staff did know his name or age.
He had just been found wandering a country road.
They named him Loop-d-loop because he would endlessly circle the pen chasing
a tennis ball.
I asked my then 5 yr old son, who is a huge star wars fan, what name we
could give the dog that rhymed with loop.
He thought a moment and then said "Darth Maul".
We settled on "Luke" instead!

8 comments:
What a beautiful shot! he is a gorgeous dog. I want to hug him!
aw! this looks just like my dog, bailey! he is a massive PITA, but we love him :)
i love the way his paws just hang over the door frame. He looks very sweet.
Luke looks like an amazing dog.
What a noble looking pose. He's so cute!
Aww :) He looks like such a goo boy!! xoxo
Looks like an old photo. I love the muted colors. Plus you have a cute subject.
he is a gorgeous dog! fabulous picture!!
Post a Comment