Jennifer Lea 25/365


Dreamfields pasta is supposed to be a pasta that diabetics can eat. It only
has 5 grams of digestible carbs per serving. I'll be trying it out tonight
with my husband's homemade meat sauce. Let's see what my numbers are after
it, shall we? I'll post it in the comments section for those that are
interested when I find out tonight.

4 comments:

mama_gretch September 25, 2009 at 10:09 PM  

Yeah, but do they taste any good?

BeckyAnn September 25, 2009 at 10:21 PM  

Dreamfields works for me and I love it!

Jennifer Lea September 26, 2009 at 2:12 PM  

Yup, tastes like normal pasta. It just sticks together a bit more.

I ended up with a post meal reading of 143. Below 120 is perfect. Below 140 is ideal. Below 180 is necessary to not get severe damage to my body. So, it wasn't in my ideal range, but it was only a few points above it. Good enough. Looks like I'll try it again at some point.

Tink1272 September 27, 2009 at 10:58 PM  

Very awesome. This is one thing I hate with a passion about my diabetes, no noodles, no bread... The whole carb thing kills me.

I'm glad to know that they are good. Now, I just have to find a place that sells them.

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP