M is completely terrified of clowns. For some reason though she felt the need to pose with these two. Maybe as proof that clowns are evil? Because these two? Shudder.
Holy shit!!! You can see her anxiety written all over her face and I love her hands. One clenched to hold onto that thin thread of control and the other saying, "I can do this!" I love her eyes BTW!
I noticed her hands too. I thought one was ready to punch and one ready to claw.....accordingly. LOL! Clowns don't normally bug me, but those two are CREEPY!!!
Later, in the mosh pit after dark, she bumped into Purple Clown (I believe his name is "Splinter") and FREAKED OUT so he lifted up his mask until she calmed down. For scary clowns they were very nice.
7 comments:
Those clowns are freaky! I think I would've ran the other way!
I'm not afraid of clowns, but I think I could make an exception for these two!
Holy shit!!! You can see her anxiety written all over her face and I love her hands. One clenched to hold onto that thin thread of control and the other saying, "I can do this!" I love her eyes BTW!
I noticed her hands too. I thought one was ready to punch and one ready to claw.....accordingly. LOL! Clowns don't normally bug me, but those two are CREEPY!!!
Later, in the mosh pit after dark, she bumped into Purple Clown (I believe his name is "Splinter") and FREAKED OUT so he lifted up his mask until she calmed down. For scary clowns they were very nice.
i don't care for clowns either but these two i could deal with. they look like my kind of clowns. heh
she looks so tense!! but points to her for bravery!
Post a Comment