liquid filled... ewwwww!hilarious!
Wow. This just sorta paints ALL sorts of pictures in ones imagination. LOL!
Ummm....yum?
What a nice sister. ;)
Um, I kinda love your sister. :)
Funny part is, they are pretty good! lol
OMG! Freaky Candy!
Looks like a chocolate ball EWWWW LOL I'm gonna send you some candy! Oh Lord I am LOL already!
LMAO, GROSS!! What do they taste like???
Nice.
They are your typical no flavor cheap gum but there is a sour strawberry liquid center. First 30 seconds is pretty good. After a minute though all flavor is gone.
And these come from which country??Too funny...
LMBO! this is hilarious
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
13 comments:
liquid filled... ewwwww!
hilarious!
Wow. This just sorta paints ALL sorts of pictures in ones imagination. LOL!
Ummm....yum?
What a nice sister. ;)
Um, I kinda love your sister. :)
Funny part is, they are pretty good! lol
OMG! Freaky Candy!
Looks like a chocolate ball EWWWW LOL I'm gonna send you some candy! Oh Lord I am LOL already!
LMAO, GROSS!! What do they taste like???
Nice.
They are your typical no flavor cheap gum but there is a sour strawberry liquid center. First 30 seconds is pretty good. After a minute though all flavor is gone.
And these come from which country??
Too funny...
LMBO! this is hilarious
Post a Comment