Kirsten 29/365

So I was making a sandwich today and caught something that puzzled me.
Boneless? I would assume all sliced turkey, chicken or ham (whatever) would
be boneless. Why would they have to label it? If there is a simple reason
that I just can't see please tell me. Otherwise to me...what a weird thing
to put on a package.

3 comments:
Well, since turkey breasts start out with bones in them, the manufacturer needs to indicate that they've been processed to remove bones, and has been cooked. Labeling has to be overly explicit due to the high number of dumbbutts in this world!
I had a feeling that was why but are their really that many dumb people in this world who might actually think there is still bones in their lunch meat? Geez!
Did you notice something else strange.......it says Honey Smoked at the top and then hickory smoked at the bottom........which is it?
-Natalie
Post a Comment