Kristal 27/365


I hate this tub. It is like a shoe box - no soaking here. Hell!! The whole
bathroom is like a shoe box. My bestie and I went to look at other
properties since my lease ends in December. We found my next apartment,
with a garden soaking tub. I am very excited... I miss my soaks....

2 comments:

RobinTwo September 28, 2009 at 10:23 PM  

My mom has a wonderful garden tub at her place and I was so excited to soak in it, but when I finally did, I realized her water heater apparantly isn't big enough to fill it. :(

Amber September 28, 2009 at 10:49 PM  

Oh tell me about it. Our tub (and bathroom) is like that too. It's ridiculous.

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP