Kristal 3/365


I love this magnet I got from a BCA recently. It is stuck to the back
of my car. I get a lot of comments on it! It's a catchy reminder of
something so very important.

5 comments:

Tanya September 4, 2009 at 11:30 AM  

This is great! ROFL!

mama_gretch September 4, 2009 at 11:48 AM  

My husband offers to do that frequently.

Bridget September 4, 2009 at 1:58 PM  

People might be more inclined to self-examine when it's put THAT way! So much less clinical.

mama_gretch September 4, 2009 at 3:29 PM  

I just wanted to clarify... my husband doesn't offer to feel YOUR boobies, to my knowledge.

Rebecca September 5, 2009 at 10:27 AM  

One of my favorite awareness slogans is boys wearing t-shirts saying "SAVE SECOND BASE." My other favorite one is "STOOPID BOOBIES." Can you tell I'm a fund raiser???

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP