Lara 18/365


I think my body hates me. Today I am leaving to go spend the weekend away
with the guy I'm now seeing. He is amazing, I have been friends with him for
2 years and completely head over heels for him that whole time. He ended his
long term relationship this summer also, and we are both realizing we should
be together. This is the first time we will get to be alone together because
he has houseguests till December.

Guess what started last night.

He says he's okay with it, but it still sucks!!!
Kinda kills the romance just a bit. :(

4 comments:

Katrina September 19, 2009 at 3:27 AM  

THE CURSE!! They call it that for a reason. Hope you have fun anyway.

Amanda Nellie September 19, 2009 at 7:50 AM  

BUT, no worries about dryness. There's a good side to everything. :)

Have a grand time!

Anonymous September 19, 2009 at 8:29 AM  

Good Lord, i don't miss THAT at all. Sucks for you though. Never failed...big plans and here comes the curse. I hope it is a great time anyway.

mama_gretch September 19, 2009 at 12:31 PM  

As my hubby says, "grab a towel!" You've been waiting for this for awhile, so don't let it spoil anything. HAVE FUN!

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP