Lara 6/365


I went outside to take pictures of the rain today, since it is
pouring, but just kept going back and taking pictures of this great
wisteria tree at the edge of our front porch. My mom worked for years
to get it the way it is. It actually goes up and runs along the length
of the entire porch. Its starting to mingle with our magnolia tree. In
the spring, our porch smells like heaven.

2 comments:

Vixen September 7, 2009 at 1:13 AM  

That's so weird, I went outside to take pix of the rain too...and ended up taking a picture of something else entirely!

Kristal September 7, 2009 at 10:03 AM  

This is a amazing tree... wow!! Your mom had vision...I am jealous of your spring... if you have lilacs, I will cry....sniff sniff

:-)

Kristal

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP