Laura 29/365


Today I got to learn what this warning light in my new car means. Tire
pressure. I am at Les Schwab as I type this...sigh.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

4 comments:

Summer September 30, 2009 at 8:29 AM  

I have THAT...it means your Tire Pressure is low....I rode around with that one for about ooOOoOo 2 weeks!!

Kirsten September 30, 2009 at 9:01 AM  

I drove my neighbors van last week and that light was on. It was driving me nuts not knowing what it meant lol. Thanks!

Laura September 30, 2009 at 10:46 AM  

Apparently the tire pressure can change with the onset of colder weather so no nails or leaks or anything, I just needed air and the tires are fine. No charge. Thank you Les Schwab!

RobinTwo October 1, 2009 at 12:01 AM  

Well thats good news at least. Most warning lights that pop up on my vehicles lately end up costing me 500 bucks or so. lol

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP