Laura 5/365


I used to read Cosmo all the time so I picked up a couple of issues
recently...um...I think I'm too old now. When did it become so inane?
Or is it me that changed?

7 comments:

Reenie September 5, 2009 at 5:56 PM  

You've changed. LOL.

sarah two September 5, 2009 at 6:18 PM  

Funny, isn't it?

I remember reading it all the time too and then now I see it at the check out and think, "Huuuuuh?"

~ J ~ September 5, 2009 at 7:23 PM  

Thats so funny....I have bought the last 3 out of habit....and didnt even read them...we have all changed

adrienne September 5, 2009 at 7:55 PM  

so agreed!!!

Jennifer September 5, 2009 at 8:28 PM  

I get pissed off b/c one page tells you all about the dangers of binge drinking and rampant alcoholism in young women...then 5 pages later, there's the 5 summer coctails you MUST try. Or crap about how you should make your man feel smarter by not always having all the answers. Bah!

Anonymous September 6, 2009 at 4:51 AM  

I think I stopped reading Cosmo when I realized that my life had more substance than $600 purses and $50 eyeliner and how to make men like you by acting like a bimbo. (sigh)

Anonymous September 6, 2009 at 7:53 AM  

No doubt, it's you that's changed and that is for the good!

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP