Linda 6/365

My guy's mother (on the left) is one of 13 children, and today was
their family reunion (she is one of 3 surviving siblings). He has
about 40 first cousins on his mother's side; there were over 100
people there. His mother takes great pleasure in her family --
especially the youngsters -- so the look of delight on her face as she
interacts with the child in front of her is quite typical. It was a
special day for her.

6 comments:
I love your photo!! The look on her face is one of pure joy and she is a beautiful woman.
I love this picture. Jen is right, this is just happiness. Its a classic. Way to catch the moment!
So sweet! I will be visiting my grands with 15 children, the youngest being 56...at the end of September. There is a gathering and all the family will be there! What a sweet way to spend a weekend.
xoxo
kh
Yes - great picture - you really captured her emotion! The three of them look so happy and healthy. I can't imagine 13 childern and 40 first cousins on only one side of the family - wow! Sounds like a fun event.
Love the look on her face - reminds me of my own mom :-) I'm 9th of 10 & know how special those big family reunions feel. Just joy!
Fabulous Photo!
Post a Comment