my nephew has on of those and LOVES it! I also saw a while back on the news that it was the top selling car of all cars in America last year lol :-)
If you want a picture of him actually in the car, tell him to lift it over his head to get "in" it. Don't ask me how I know this. ;o)
ha. he tried that, too. didn't work. he's a big guy, and that's not one of the two-seater ones lol. we'll have to get a bigger one next time :)
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
3 comments:
my nephew has on of those and LOVES it! I also saw a while back on the news that it was the top selling car of all cars in America last year lol :-)
If you want a picture of him actually in the car, tell him to lift it over his head to get "in" it. Don't ask me how I know this. ;o)
ha. he tried that, too. didn't work. he's a big guy, and that's not one of the two-seater ones lol. we'll have to get a bigger one next time :)
Post a Comment