Holy shizz..were you doing it bent over or something? There doesn't appear to be a bed/table/couch/toilet in sight. And who is the Conehead in this relationship? LOL.
Ouch. I hope that wasn't akin to the hole that was left in my wall to commerate my 40th birthday, by my ex-husband. Trust me, it wasn't a nice reminder of that birthday either....it was still there when i left four years later.
haha we have no headboard so there isn't too much that can stop our heads from hitting the wall. as far as having fun goes, we haven't really stopped yet LMAO
7 comments:
I hope it was put there with good/fun reasons. :)
hmm... who's head? both? ouch?
Bravo!
Holy shizz..were you doing it bent over or something? There doesn't appear to be a bed/table/couch/toilet in sight. And who is the Conehead in this relationship? LOL.
Good for you both! (Though I share Christine's perplexity about the lack of visible surfaces to put one's head at that level...)
Ouch. I hope that wasn't akin to the hole that was left in my wall to commerate my 40th birthday, by my ex-husband. Trust me, it wasn't a nice reminder of that birthday either....it was still there when i left four years later.
haha we have no headboard so there isn't too much that can stop our heads from hitting the wall. as far as having fun goes, we haven't really stopped yet LMAO
Post a Comment