Hey I was awake then too! Then fell back to sleep eventually and had a heck of a time getting up when the alarm went off at 5:45 a.m. Happy Monday LOL!!
When I have a night like that, I just try to enjoy the sounds and aromas of the night. The more you stress, the less you sleep. Of course, it helps that I am retired and don't have to get up at any particular time.
When I was working and getting up very early to commute 45 min. every day Sunday night was always the worst nights sleep of the week. I always attributed it to stress. I still have sleep problems (every night) and still think it is stress.
5 comments:
Hey I was awake then too! Then fell back to sleep eventually and had a heck of a time getting up when the alarm went off at 5:45 a.m. Happy Monday LOL!!
Must have been something in the air, we were up around 4 and didn't get back to sleep until about 6.
When I have a night like that, I just try to enjoy the sounds and aromas of the night. The more you stress, the less you sleep. Of course, it helps that I am retired and don't have to get up at any particular time.
When I was working and getting up very early to commute 45 min. every day Sunday night was always the worst nights sleep of the week.
I always attributed it to stress. I still have sleep problems (every night) and still think it is stress.
Must have been something in the air. I was awake at 3:30 and just lie there until the alarm when off at 5. Sigh.
Post a Comment