NICKIE 29/365


Not an artistically exciting photo, but momentous for me just the same. I
tried WW last year for a couple of months and lost 12 pounds... then got
pregnant. Fortunately, I'm now a pound less than I was when I got pregnant,
so I'm picking up where I left off. 16 months later!

3 comments:

Anonymous September 30, 2009 at 1:39 PM  

You go girl! It's really hard for me to get motivated, but I am joining you. Not doing WW, but eating healthy and walking every day. Sounds easy, huh? LOL.

miss selene September 30, 2009 at 1:48 PM  

i want to rejoin, just to get the new materials lol! gratz and keep going!

RobinTwo September 30, 2009 at 11:43 PM  

Good for you!!

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP