I LOVE that park! Last time I was there - the whole thing was under construction. So beautiful!
So, you get your residency permit for the UK and then you come home to the US? I'm confused. :)
Love the little rainbow the fountain is making :)
Oh, I didn't see the rainbow until I read your comment! This is a great picture.
Rebecca, I'm just visiting :-)
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
5 comments:
I LOVE that park! Last time I was there - the whole thing was under construction. So beautiful!
So, you get your residency permit for the UK and then you come home to the US? I'm confused. :)
Love the little rainbow the fountain is making :)
Oh, I didn't see the rainbow until I read your comment! This is a great picture.
Rebecca, I'm just visiting :-)
Post a Comment