Yum!
Those look so well worth the wait and crying!
I would have cried too. specially after how yummy the second batch came out!
oh, such a tragedy. glad to hear there was batch 2. these look delicious!
For God's sake woman, you didn't lick the fallen batch up off the floor. I guess each household is different. :)
10 second rule would have applied to brownies! At least you had the ingredients for batch number 2. And they do loop scrumptious!
LOL @ Reenie. My husband says that I'd eat choc covered poop if given the chance. Um......NO!!!!!
Haha, I probably would have but the gooyness of the brownies made it difficult to use the 10 sec rule! They were AMAZING!!!
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
8 comments:
Yum!
Those look so well worth the wait and crying!
I would have cried too. specially after how yummy the second batch came out!
oh, such a tragedy. glad to hear there was batch 2. these look delicious!
For God's sake woman, you didn't lick the fallen batch up off the floor. I guess each household is different. :)
10 second rule would have applied to brownies! At least you had the ingredients for batch number 2. And they do loop scrumptious!
LOL @ Reenie. My husband says that I'd eat choc covered poop if given the chance. Um......NO!!!!!
Haha, I probably would have but the gooyness of the brownies made it difficult to use the 10 sec rule!
They were AMAZING!!!
Post a Comment