What is it with ants in California and bathrooms? I had them in our bathroom in Claremont all the time. And it was an upstairs bathroom! They had to go through the KITCHEN to get there!
I know...the worst part is that by using these traps I can't get all stabby stabby and kill the ants I see. As they need to take the bait back to the nest, that would defeat the purpose.
No bugs in the house for the three years I've been here...this summer - fleas, wasps and now...ants.
5 comments:
ugh- ants!
If that doesn't work for you, there is this stuff called Terro that works really well. I hate ants!
What is it with ants in California and bathrooms? I had them in our bathroom in Claremont all the time. And it was an upstairs bathroom! They had to go through the KITCHEN to get there!
I know...the worst part is that by using these traps I can't get all stabby stabby and kill the ants I see. As they need to take the bait back to the nest, that would defeat the purpose.
No bugs in the house for the three years I've been here...this summer - fleas, wasps and now...ants.
Ugh.... good luck with that....
Kristal (kh)
Post a Comment