I finally got him down. Bandit gets lost inside the house - not the sharpest cat!
I LOVE this picture! Bex
LOL he looks like he's freaking out...poor thing.
HA, HA - what a character.
I love black and whites.... glad he is down now! We have a bandit (well, my sister does!)... we rescued him feral during IKE last year.
That is a great shot! good of you to drag the camera out so early and during a rescue!
Oh my goodness! I love the caption and glad he got down.
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
7 comments:
I finally got him down. Bandit gets lost inside the house - not the sharpest cat!
I LOVE this picture! Bex
LOL he looks like he's freaking out...poor thing.
HA, HA - what a character.
I love black and whites.... glad he is down now! We have a bandit (well, my sister does!)... we rescued him feral during IKE last year.
That is a great shot! good of you to drag the camera out so early and during a rescue!
Oh my goodness! I love the caption and glad he got down.
Post a Comment