i L-O-V-E this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My family photos were always pained and horrible looking. This is so adorable!
THIS IS GREAT!! Love the socks!
This is the best evereverever family photo I've ever seen. I am so ga-ga about it - 100% fun and charming. Bravo!
It's PERFECT!!
I want Charlotte's shoes.
I agree with Reenie, best family photo EVER!! I want to replicate this entire scenario!
Amanda you can't see it in this shot but I'm wearing the adult ones
ME TOO! I agree, too! I have never ever seen a family photo this incredibly cool!! This captures a moment in time so well. LOVE this!
Completely adorable!!!
Too good! What a spectacular family photo! I want one like that, socks included!
Splendid!
Wonderful!
SUCH a great photo!!! I love the one of you all on the website as well. Very cool! :-)
Love it!!!!!
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
15 comments:
i L-O-V-E this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My family photos were always pained and horrible looking. This is so adorable!
THIS IS GREAT!! Love the socks!
This is the best evereverever family photo I've ever seen. I am so ga-ga about it - 100% fun and charming. Bravo!
It's PERFECT!!
I want Charlotte's shoes.
I agree with Reenie, best family photo EVER!! I want to replicate this entire scenario!
Amanda you can't see it in this shot but I'm wearing the adult ones
ME TOO! I agree, too! I have never ever seen a family photo this incredibly cool!! This captures a moment in time so well. LOVE this!
Completely adorable!!!
Too good! What a spectacular family photo! I want one like that, socks included!
Splendid!
Wonderful!
SUCH a great photo!!! I love the one of you all on the website as well. Very cool! :-)
Love it!!!!!
Post a Comment