Reshmi 3/365



I am not keeping too well since last few days. Didnt feel like cooking
so ordered food today. Spicy Indian food. Thats vegetable kebabs (
with roasted cashew nuts ) and mutton dum biryani.
P.S. Food will be a repetitive subject of my pictures. Firstly because
I stay alone , I dont have cute little pets or wonderful kids so I
always run out of subjects end of the day and secondly I am a foodie.

6 comments:

adrienne September 3, 2009 at 3:43 PM  

that looks so good- if i were rich i would hire a personal chef!

Andrea September 3, 2009 at 4:18 PM  

looks good, reshmi. i wish i knew more about indian food!

El mundo de Claudia September 3, 2009 at 5:34 PM  

I'm gonna have some Indian food in the next few days and post a pic just for you my friend! YUMMY

sheila September 3, 2009 at 6:22 PM  

Oh that looks fantastic! I'm a foodie too -- I think you've given me another topic to document. Thanks!

Bridget September 3, 2009 at 6:32 PM  

I wish I could taste it!

Pam September 3, 2009 at 8:29 PM  

I'm glad I'm not the only one who takes food pictures!

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP