Reshmi 6/365


Lal (red) Sakh ( leaves ). This is nothing about Red Amaranth or
pigweed herbs. I love fresh vegetables from the organic farm. They
looked so fresh and alluring.Trust me you will love it too when I cook
these leaves for you with roasted garlic slices, dried red chilies ,
roasted peanuts and grated coconut.

5 comments:

nicole from envisage September 7, 2009 at 4:36 AM  

Mmmm, I believe you!

Gracie September 7, 2009 at 11:03 AM  

That looks and sounds so yummy!

Nickie September 7, 2009 at 4:33 PM  

I love the colors! Yum!

Bridget September 8, 2009 at 7:09 AM  

they're so pretty!

sheila September 8, 2009 at 9:10 AM  

at some point, you may have to post the recipe. I've been thinking about it since Saturday when you first posted...

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP