"Spent the day taking pictures and listing things on Craigslist, we have so much extra stuff that we will not have room for at the new house. It is difficult but freeing at the same time"
I'm going through the same thing right now. I hate it. I have about 20 things posted for CHEAP without much luck. And no its not junk. I hope you have better luck then I do!
I have sold 3 things so far hopefully one more thing will sell today someone is coming to look at it at 12:30. UGH. I need to get rid of stuff so I do not have to pay to store crap! Hopefully your stuff will sell too!
3 comments:
Good for you! I LOVE getting rid of stuff for that exact reason. It is very liberating to not be owned by your things.
I'm going through the same thing right now. I hate it. I have about 20 things posted for CHEAP without much luck. And no its not junk. I hope you have better luck then I do!
I have sold 3 things so far hopefully one more thing will sell today someone is coming to look at it at 12:30. UGH. I need to get rid of stuff so I do not have to pay to store crap! Hopefully your stuff will sell too!
Post a Comment