Robin 25/365

"Signed our lease today, and remember when I felt bad for the previous
people....now I do not. They are total scum bags, yes I said that. They
lived in our house for 4 months rent free, still have not moved out
completely, are storing STEAK AND BEER in my fridge, along with their broke
down RV in my driveway and have their dog in my garage and sold the washer
and dryer that belong to the owner. I hate these people and so help me God
they will be meeting some of the finest the Michigan State police have to
offer on Sunday if they still have one thing at my house, that I have paid
for! The irony is I have keys to a home they are currently drinking and
hanging out in, the owner is an idiot too for not having the police already
remove them from the house!!"

7 comments:
I thought you were moving to Missouri. Am I confused again?
We were going to move to Missouri, but we had all kinds of issues that came up so we are staying....I know it's been a crazy summer! God Willing things will start to smooth out!
WOW!! Well at least your guilt for taking their house out from under them is gone now. LOL!! The nerve of some people!! Sounds like they need a swift kick in the a$$. Nice how they can afford beer and steak, yet don't have a dime to pay rent in 4 months. Is the place in Middleville? Want my boyfriend to go over there and shake them up? He's kinda scary looking. LOL :)
take the steak and beer and have a cook out at your old place!!! is the dog cute? do you want a dog? that's what i would be doing!! :)taking their stuff away, they obviously don't deserve it!
Anxiously waiting to see if Sunday's pic is the Michigan State Police storming in on them throwing their butts out................... :)
My husband took the owner to the wood shed this morning on the phone and said either you get rid of them or we want a full refund! He jumped right on it, he went to the house today they still were not out, he started throwing their stuff out, the dead beats found out, came to the house and confronted the owner!!!!! And it got UGLY! He changed all the locks and told them if they come back they are going to jail. I'm scared to death to move there, I'm scared to leave my car outside for fear of what they will do to it, they moved in with family right down the street???? I have daughters that I probably won't let outside, I'm scared of my own shadow so I'm probably overreacting but.....what if!! I have never dreaded moving as much as I do right now. If we make it 30 days at this place I'll be shocked! :( Robintwo this is Wayland....figures right?? LOL My husband graduated from there!
Yikes! I think I'd be scared too. :{ I have friends who live in Wayland. On Church Street.....If you don't feel safe after everyting that has gone on, I'd tell the owner to forget it and get a refund. There are lots of places for rent. Good luck! Keep us posted. :)
Post a Comment