"Popcorn at 11:00 p.m. we spent the whole day painting and cleaning at our
new house and forgot to eat dinner...so popcorn was it (served in a pan
because we have no idea where our bowls :)"
Robintwo...you know what I now live on the same street your friend does! What a small world??? I wonder if my neighbors are your friends and if so you must come over and say hi!!! (we'll be officially living there full time tomorrow!)
3 comments:
Finally in the house huh? Well thats good. Hey, popcorn for dinner works. You know it was a busy day when you ferget ot eat dinner....
Pans are a perfectly acceptable bowl alternative~!
Robintwo...you know what I now live on the same street your friend does! What a small world??? I wonder if my neighbors are your friends and if so you must come over and say hi!!! (we'll be officially living there full time tomorrow!)
Sarah two thanks for not judging!! :)
Post a Comment