Robin Two 18/365

Spent the day at the hospital with my mon having an outpatient
procedure. I'm glad it's over with....that's all I'll say..........
I'd need to write a novel to give a true understanding why she brings out
the worst in me. Believe me, it's not in my character and I HATE it!!! But
I have my reasons........

5 comments:
I can 1000% completely relate. You know my mother does the same thing and that IS my nature.
p.s. holy fricken tan batman. I swear if you ever decide to do that I'm holding an intervention
I told you how the nurses were ranting and raving about her tan and she sat there grinning at me and saying "See Robin". They they gave me stink eye when I called her a Tanorexic. Oh, and by the way, at the time of this photo, she claimed that she had no tan left and that was basically just her normal color. Goes to show you just how tan she WAS earlier in the summer.
It kills me, my MIL used to tan and complain that it was almost all gone too. How can they not realize they are starting to look like brown alligator skin? You could make expensive italian shoes out of them.
Sorry. Had to throw in my two cents!
Moms....whew. And then add in the hospital to boot...big whew. I spent 3 months with mom in the hospital so I can relate. Hope she is well though. And that you are still sane.
Thanks ladies. It's amazing the difference between her and my dad as far as hospital stays. 2 years ago my dad nearly died due to falling off a ladder and now he's dealing with pancreatic cancer. I've literally camped at his hospital bedside for weeks at a time and it didn't bother me. Her, I could hardly stand a couple hours. And I'm sorry, but that tan of hers completely disgusts me. She TOTALLY has alligator skin. What a shame.
Post a Comment