Robin Two 28/365
Here is another exhibit from ArtPrize downtown Grand Rapids. While a very
simple concept for the artist to create, all the comments that everyone
wrote made it very touching. Looking outside today, I hope the artist was
smart enough to take it down last night. The winds and rain today would
have totally distroyed it. What a difference a day makes
simple concept for the artist to create, all the comments that everyone
wrote made it very touching. Looking outside today, I hope the artist was
smart enough to take it down last night. The winds and rain today would
have totally distroyed it. What a difference a day makes


2 comments:
Your boobs look big.
Marie!! LOL!!! Thanks for the touching comment....... It means a lot! (SERIOUSLY!) Ha! I saw on the news that this exhibit did NOT survive yesterdays rain and high winds. It was ripped to shreds! The artist was pissed. Well DUH!! lol
Post a Comment