Love.I want to get a pair of green ones.When my sister's wedding is over and I actually have money again, I will have green Chucks. There will be a picture.
OMG those are so cute!!! I would love a pair like those!
i will always remember my first pair... mine were pink and i was in 5th grade. sigh...
Love the way her feet are positioned. Such a "kid" stance. Great pic!
LOL--mine were light blue, and at age 24. They hurt my toes so badly I gave them away!
I love these!
Someday I will take a picture of the Chucks I find in my entry several times a week. They belong to Lily's friend, Josh, and they are the size of a canoe.
I'm with Bridget. I really like the "kid" stance.
I want some of those! I have a brown pair and a black pair. BTW I had a pair that hurt my toes and I kept them anyway! LOVE chucks!
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
9 comments:
Love.
I want to get a pair of green ones.
When my sister's wedding is over and I actually have money again, I will have green Chucks. There will be a picture.
OMG those are so cute!!! I would love a pair like those!
i will always remember my first pair... mine were pink and i was in 5th grade. sigh...
Love the way her feet are positioned. Such a "kid" stance. Great pic!
LOL--mine were light blue, and at age 24. They hurt my toes so badly I gave them away!
I love these!
Someday I will take a picture of the Chucks I find in my entry several times a week. They belong to Lily's friend, Josh, and they are the size of a canoe.
I'm with Bridget. I really like the "kid" stance.
I want some of those! I have a brown pair and a black pair. BTW I had a pair that hurt my toes and I kept them anyway! LOVE chucks!
Post a Comment