Sarah 3/365


My two favorite tattoos. When looking at Faceless Girl from this vantage point I see she is a bit off kilter, at first I was disappointed until I realized that I am off kilter as well so it works out kind of perfectly.

7 comments:

Goddess of Madness September 3, 2009 at 9:16 PM  

OH I LOVE HER!

Anonymous September 3, 2009 at 9:27 PM  

Sarah! LOVE!!!!!!

Anonymous September 3, 2009 at 10:12 PM  

Thanks ladies! I love her too, Roberts brother did her for me on the couch in our living room. Miss Alice was fascinated.

Kirsten September 4, 2009 at 9:16 AM  

I LIKE I LIKE!! :) I wish I had the balls to get a tattoo like that. I want one bad just can't bring myself to do it

carleewandowski September 4, 2009 at 8:02 PM  

That's great! Love your comment about being off kilter.

Wendy September 7, 2009 at 9:16 PM  

I love the Faceless Girl tattoo! It looks great!

I also love the star tattoo a TON. I would have my whole body covered in star tattoos if I could...

Amelia September 7, 2009 at 10:02 PM  

When the hell did you get that?!?!?!?

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP