Stephie 27/365


i took 130 photos today! we went on this amazing bike ride through the
country! then the sky turned this amazing yellow I started snapping photos
and caught this wall of rain coming right at us. I was in debate about
putting up the wall of rain photo... or what came after. I chose the what
came after! I have a thing for rainbows.. A close friend of mine fell rock
climbing and died 6 years ago and its a long story... but he sends me
rainbows. He was a huge traveler, and I always see rainbows in my travels.
His life and tragic death inspired me to live each day to the fullest. I am
where I am because of him. When ever i see a rainbow its a reminder to me
that he is there, and that i am on the right track!

3 comments:

mama_gretch September 27, 2009 at 11:06 AM  

Not only is that the most amazing photo, it has a great story to go with it. That is just fantastic!

RobinTwo September 27, 2009 at 1:46 PM  

Beautiful story.........beautiful picture.........

Sarabeth September 27, 2009 at 2:18 PM  

beautiful all around

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP