Summer 11/365


Every office I’ve been in…this spider(or one of her sisters)has shown up

Outside whatever window I’m closest too…

I’m Wiccan, Military, & A Chaplain Assistant..

Summer’s Spyder(as they call her)freaks them out more than a little bit

I think she’s wonderful

8 comments:

Maureen September 11, 2009 at 11:44 AM  

Very cool!

Andrea September 11, 2009 at 12:10 PM  

we call those zipper spiders because of their web. we currently have about 3 around our house. i almost posted a pic of one today, too!

Anonymous September 11, 2009 at 2:30 PM  

Pretty cool!!

Laura September 11, 2009 at 3:23 PM  

That's awesome. And that zipper stitch is the web? I thought it was a repair in the screen she was on. Wow! I guess we don't have those spiders around here. I love your explanation too. :-)

Tanya September 11, 2009 at 6:26 PM  

Holy heck! I had no idea spiders that large, except tarantulas, existed. I'm glad I've never seen one as I'd scream bloody murder!

Bridget September 11, 2009 at 8:04 PM  

It freaks me out a bit...

Reenie September 12, 2009 at 10:42 AM  

*Reenie shieking and running and hiding*

Reenie September 12, 2009 at 12:42 PM  

I was also shrieking. LOL.

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP