Summer 2/365



My Husband, my heart, took this picture..
boots on the ground, Iraq, Aug 2009
only 342 days left of 365
Its not my picture, but it represents an important part of this year, this
project, and my life.
Come Home Safe, I Love You

14 comments:

Tanya September 2, 2009 at 7:52 PM  

How wonderful! Many thanks for his service to our country!

~ J ~ September 2, 2009 at 7:54 PM  

He is my prayers! Time will fly and he will be home to you soon!

adrienne September 2, 2009 at 8:13 PM  

i'm sending you a giant cyber-hug... my heart is over there, too... this is the hardest.

Bridget September 2, 2009 at 8:47 PM  

Prayers and thanks to your husband AND you.

Maureen September 2, 2009 at 8:54 PM  

Thank you ((hug)) May you be together again soon.

Anonymous September 2, 2009 at 9:27 PM  

Thank you so much..


Summer

pam September 2, 2009 at 9:46 PM  

Thank your husband and you for service to our country. He's in my prayers for a safe return home.

syene September 2, 2009 at 9:52 PM  

I won't stop thinking about this photo for a long, long time. Hearts and love and faith and goodness to you!

Amanda Nellie September 2, 2009 at 11:01 PM  

Summer, if you give me an address I can send you a flag for him that my daughter's Brownie troop made.

Linn September 3, 2009 at 12:28 AM  

I can't imagine how hard it must be to not have him with you every day. Thank you both! {{{{hugs}}}}

jennifer September 3, 2009 at 7:26 AM  

this made me a little weepy. thank you to you both from the bottom of my heart!

Andrea September 3, 2009 at 7:37 AM  

I honestly cannot imagine what your life must be like. My husband got out of the NG reserves last fall. His unit leaves for Afghanistan this month. I am so thankful he's not going. My heart goes out to you - I hope and pray for his safe return to you and your heart.

Reenie September 3, 2009 at 11:37 AM  

I am grateful for all the courage this represents. Blessings, Reenie

The Courteous Chihuahua September 3, 2009 at 8:26 PM  

Geez. Thank you BOTH for your sacrifice.

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP