Vixen 24/365


This is the size of the suitcase I'm taking for a weekend trip to Arizona. I
can never decide whaT to take and what to leave- so I guess overpacking is
just my specialty. My man was like,"Baby...aren't you just going for 3
days?"
You would think he would have learned by now!

5 comments:

Amanda Nellie September 25, 2009 at 11:49 AM  

I over pack too. Just my grooming supplies take up one suitcase.

You gotta over pack because you never know.

SororRavn September 25, 2009 at 12:20 PM  

Plus, you are coming out here to AZ. You never know what you might need when you are out here. I like to follow the motto: Be Prepared!

Miss Thystle September 25, 2009 at 12:55 PM  

expecially because it's going to be 105* here in Phoenix. Hot enough to need two changes of clothes for everyday, IMO.

DayzdKel September 25, 2009 at 1:13 PM  

LOL. That is so me. It's all about the choices...baby. LOL!!

RobinTwo September 25, 2009 at 3:41 PM  

I totally have to lay out outfits on the bed or I will just start throwing things in and before you know it, have my whole dang closet in there. LOL Have a great trip!

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP