That's a good description of AZ.. I went to school there for two years and although I enjoyed it and visited many of the cool sights, I'd never want to live there...
I've lived here ten years and would LOVE to live pretty much anywhere else. Record high temps last weekend and for the first part of this week do not help the matter either. It's almost October and still over 100*!
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
2 comments:
That's a good description of AZ.. I went to school there for two years and although I enjoyed it and visited many of the cool sights, I'd never want to live there...
I've lived here ten years and would LOVE to live pretty much anywhere else.
Record high temps last weekend and for the first part of this week do not help the matter either. It's almost October and still over 100*!
Post a Comment