Wendy 2/365


This wasn't the picture I had planned today, but I couldn't *not* take
it. My better half used the window markers that were on the table
(we'd used them couple of weekends ago during The 3 Day to decorate
our van, The Disco Stick) to leave me a message on the door coming
into our duplex. I didn't notice until long after I'd been home and
was creeped at at first, until I realized it wasn't some stranger's
handwriting. (It was incredibly hard to get a picture of it for some
reason!)

2 comments:

Rebecca September 5, 2009 at 11:38 PM  

We're trying to decide on a city for next year's 3-Day and the Twin Cities is so far our top pick. San Diego is second. We just got back from Denver.

If you're one of the random people that just decorates a van to cheer for us, THANK YOU! That's our favorite part!

Wendy September 7, 2009 at 9:54 PM  

You should definitely try The 3 Day! We're actually the people that drive one of the Sweep Vans, but we're going to be the Sweep Captains next year! Next year will be the 6th year for me participating in The 3 Day. I'm pretty much in love with it. :)

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP