Amanda 47/365


So I went to see the movie Paranormal Activity with my friend Amanda
tonight. Much of the creepy stuff takes place when the couple is sleeping in
their bed. Here's where I slept.

5 comments:

Bridget October 18, 2009 at 5:28 PM  

I heard it's VERY scary!

adrienne October 18, 2009 at 5:43 PM  

you are BRAVE! i wouldn't (couldn't) see it for a million bucks- i am waaaay too chicken!

Miss Thystle October 19, 2009 at 10:39 AM  

I saw it. Now I'm scared of 3am

Maureen October 19, 2009 at 10:41 AM  

This is why I can't ever see scary movies. Ever.

Dando October 19, 2009 at 1:54 PM  

yeah. my best friend wants to take me to see that this weekend when i visit. we'll be watching something else. loll

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP