Andrea 32/365
I am somewhat of a clean freak. As in...I've been known to get up in the
middle of the night to mop my floor because I was too tired to do it before
bed. So when I told a friend of mine that I had a sink full of dirty
dishes, she was shocked and said she'd like to have a picture of that! So
here is my dirty little secret....I did have a sink full of dirty dishes -
overnight!!! But I do confess....it bothered me ALL day long!
middle of the night to mop my floor because I was too tired to do it before
bed. So when I told a friend of mine that I had a sink full of dirty
dishes, she was shocked and said she'd like to have a picture of that! So
here is my dirty little secret....I did have a sink full of dirty dishes -
overnight!!! But I do confess....it bothered me ALL day long!


4 comments:
Yay. Someone who is mildly OCD like me. YYaaaayyyyy!! I say that purely in jest.
My family and friends tease me about it all the time. I tell them that the t.v. charachter Adrian Monk is my idol. ;-)
Monk is my idol too. I'm the same way! I can't sleep unless everything is neat, clean, and organized. Everything must have it's place!
Andrea!!! You SLOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just kidding, I'm the same way...hehe
A little OCD???? LOL. I guarantee you those dishes were in the dishwasher in about 1.9 seconds after that picture was taken.
Post a Comment