Andrea 39/365


Yesterday I told my family that I was going shopping BY MYSELF. Wasn't
cooking dinner or running a shuttle service. Told them not to ask me to do
ANYTHING. Very rare for me. I spent about 2 hours away from the house. I
came home with new underwear! YAY!

7 comments:

Katrina October 9, 2009 at 12:44 PM  

It is amazing how rejuvenating that can be!!

Anonymous October 9, 2009 at 1:15 PM  

OMG I am so proud.

Laura October 9, 2009 at 5:13 PM  

It is so important to pamper yourself and have some "me" time every once in a while. That's awesome. Good for you!

Tanya October 9, 2009 at 7:03 PM  

I do that 2 - 3 times per month. It really helps keep my sanity. Good for you for taking some "Andrea time".

Amber October 9, 2009 at 7:26 PM  

I LOVE cute new underwear!

RobinTwo October 9, 2009 at 11:24 PM  

Good for you getting some "you: time. Cute undies :)

Kirsten October 10, 2009 at 10:41 AM  

Good Work! I wish I could do that!! Love the underwear by the way.

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP