Andrea 50/365


This is my oldest son, Z, and his girlfriend, A. They were on fall break
and she spent the night with us last night. We kind of hope she is "the
one" for him. They seem so perfect for each other and we really like her a
lot. I was one happy mama last night with all my babies at home. We had a
big dinner and all sat around watching Dancing with the Stars - not a show
that we normally watch but for some reason, we had fun commenting and
critiquing all the contestants.

They head back to college today. Probably won't be home until the weekend
before Thanksgiving. I'm finally used to him being gone and it makes the
time he's here so much sweeter. No clue what I'll do when my youngest, R,
(16 in 3 weeks) leaves for college. Guess I'll cross that bridge when I
come to it!

4 comments:

Anonymous October 20, 2009 at 8:51 PM  

You were right. I smiled...really big. So happy for you to have all the babies there.

RobinTwo October 20, 2009 at 10:27 PM  

Cute couple! Sounds like a great time for you...

Bridget October 21, 2009 at 8:45 AM  

VERY cute couple!

Anonymous October 21, 2009 at 1:22 PM  

Aw, they're cute together!!

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP