Angela 33/365


I thought their dog would jump the fence, but it was worth the risk to get
this photo. I love the contrast of the flowers against the house.

9 comments:

Maureen October 7, 2009 at 8:36 PM  

Oh, that house & garden are beautiful!

Bridget October 7, 2009 at 9:05 PM  

Glad you're safe...I agree. It's a great picture!

Gracie October 7, 2009 at 10:37 PM  

Wow, that is gorgeous! Worth the dog scare any day. Glad you made it out alive.

Mara Wolman October 8, 2009 at 8:39 AM  

Really nice picture.

RobinTwo October 8, 2009 at 9:13 AM  

Looks like a postcard..

DayzdKel October 8, 2009 at 9:41 AM  

Totally looks like a post card. You should blow it up and frame it.

MaryFran October 8, 2009 at 10:24 AM  

GREAT picture!!!

The Courteous Chihuahua October 8, 2009 at 12:58 PM  

What an adorable house.

Andrea October 8, 2009 at 1:00 PM  

that is beautiful! doesn't hardly look real.

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP