This room looks so cozy and inviting. I just wanna curl up on the corner of the couch with a good book.
Way to go. Make it YOUR space now. You can do whatever you like without having to ask anyone else what they think!
Very nice!
Thanks, Ladies! I hate to admit that I miss the big TV, but it was nice to set up a part of the room that didn't revolve around the perfect view of the TV. I now have NO TV in the bedroom, but rather a nice little reading nook.
When Terrance is gone Becky, It amazes me how little the TV is on.I also end up reading more. In fact, my first post marriage purchase is going to be a Big ASS chaise lounge to read in!
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
5 comments:
This room looks so cozy and inviting. I just wanna curl up on the corner of the couch with a good book.
Way to go. Make it YOUR space now. You can do whatever you like without having to ask anyone else what they think!
Very nice!
Thanks, Ladies! I hate to admit that I miss the big TV, but it was nice to set up a part of the room that didn't revolve around the perfect view of the TV. I now have NO TV in the bedroom, but rather a nice little reading nook.
When Terrance is gone Becky, It amazes me how little the TV is on.
I also end up reading more. In fact, my first post marriage purchase is going to be a Big ASS chaise lounge to read in!
Post a Comment